Tuesday, October 11, 2011

There's something about fall

Okay, I'm going to try to write a quick but interesting entry because I should've gone to sleep about half an hour ago.  This is me deciding to go to bed earlier than the last couple nights...*sigh*
But I've been thinking about this blog and wishing I could think of something to write about and then lo and behold, yesterday morning I was attempting to get dressed (which eventually happened but took longer than usual) and I found myself in one of my usual states of wishing I had things I don't have.  In this specific instance, booties and tights.  There's something about fall that makes me want to wear layers and jewelly, (I just made that a word) earthy tones.  I suppose that's not unique at all, that's exactly what all the magazines are telling me to do, but whatever.  I also want to eat chicken pot pie, but that's a whole different subject.
So!  Since I have a bit of extra money right now due to getting paid, I've been somewhat obsessively searching my favorite shopping sites for these items.  And...



Ta daaahhh!! (image from zappos.com)

I'm less nervous about buying them because Zappos has free shipping both ways, so if I hate them I can just return them, no skin off my back.  And if I love them, they were $45, which is not that much in the grand scheme of things.  I wanted faux fur, I wanted flat, and the universe answered.  Plus I think they're stylish.  :)

I also want to share what's on my newly created wishlists on all these sites (aside from Urban Outfitters - I've had a wishlist there for like 6 years) just for the helluvit.  Maybe at some point I'll make up my mind what to actually buy.

Francesca's Collections:



Ruche:

flintshire floral print tights

Urban Outfitters:

Okay, turns out they don't actually let you copy their images (bastards) so here's a link to my wishlist in case you're that interested: 

Bed time!


No comments:

Post a Comment