Saturday, July 9, 2011

I've been waiting for inspiration to hit

Ta dah!  :)


Things I'm Grateful For

Mark
We got a flat tire on the way to Redding last fall

My animals



Our apartment


The opportunity to go to grad school


My parents


My job

from http://snipurl.com/6nw72

And Mark's job!  (because it's really his salary that helps us do most of the fun things)

from http://snipurl.com/1qk6we

Wine

what we drank tonight: http://snipurl.com/1fjugd

Real Simple magazine, because it gave me the recipes for this:

which was dinner tonight, and oh my goodness, it was fabulous.  Comment if you want the recipes.  I grilled on our new grill for the first time!  It was so exciting!

Grocery Outlet, for being cheap and fabulous:

Okay, I swear their sign looks different than that, but whatever.  from http://snipurl.com/1yb1ui

The friends I've made here so far:

We had a barbecue on the 4th of July: Rica, Craig, Barry and Laura on the roof 

Okay, time for bed now (I kind of love that I can go to bed at 10:30 on a Saturday and not feel like a loser) so I'll just add to this whenever I feel like it.  :)  According to The Secret I should think about the things I'm grateful for, so I'm trying to do that.  Every time I am feeling negative, Mark tells me I should watch The Secret, so last night we finally watched half of it, until I started falling asleep and he needed to take the dog for a walk.  :)  Someday I'll finish it!  I'm into it, though.  He's pretty into it.  It actually helped having read The Lost Symbol before watching it.  Just do it, you'll understand!  :)

Okay, it's the next day and I'm back to edit.  I wanted to add friends back in Minnesota:

Christina's wedding: Chess, Nicole, Nix, Jackie, me, Sarah, Christina (in front), Meghan (the tall one in back), Jessica Z & Jessica P

Me and Matt in Uptown

Stef, Sarah, Nix, me and Heidi at the Front

Rob and me at the Guthrie

I think that's everyone.  God help me if I forgot anyone - if you're reading this and you don't see yourself and you want to be included in my list, please tell me :)  I was largely going on pictures I have, so it might just have been that I didn't have a picture of you.





No comments:

Post a Comment