Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Marshmallows and shoes

So I'm drinking a sugar-free vanilla soy latte from Peet's.

picture borrowed from here

 That's a picture of the actual store where I got it.  Yes.
Anyway, it tastes like marshmallows.  It's amazing.  I don't usually get things like this at coffee shops but last summer when I was off sugar, I met up with a classmate at a Peet's and wanted to get a drink, so I did the sugar-free vanilla thing.  Then I just decided what the hey, I'll try it with soy milk for once.  Oh my goodness.  I'm in love.  Go try it.

Anyway, I also would someday like to own some shoes from this website:


It keeps popping up in my life randomly.  Okay, so that means I've run across references to it on two websites in the last couple months.  But really, I was even thinking like an hour ago, "what was that shoe website I saw once that I really liked..." and there it was again, on Real Simple's Mother's Day gift list (which is here if you want to see it).

I want these


and these


Have I done this already for this website?  Maybe I just love it that much, I'm accidentally doing this twice.
How about these ones...

Olive Vegan Women's Wrap Boots
all pictures courtesy of http://www.toms.com/

 All right, all done for now.  Maybe I should do some work or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment