Thursday, December 30, 2010

I love. I love, I love, I love - SO MUCH.

I love that if you stumbled across their trailer (and shed with big screen TV, apparently, hidden elsewhere on their property??) you would never think that the woman who lived there had created such a beautiful, lovely, intricate, ethereal hideaway.  Oh my goodness.

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/06/23/garden/20100624-chic-slideshow-16.html

I wish I could do a teaser picture but of course it's on the NY Times website so that's never going to happen.  Just trust me, please go and look at it.  I love that it exists.  And of course...I wish I could do something like that.

So many dreams.  So little money.  :)  Someday, my friends!






Okay, so I totally posted this and then continued on my internet exploring to find this:

http://pinkshirtsandcarwrecks.bigcartel.com/products

Agh!  So cute!  Especially for all of my Twin Cities buddies, because according to this lady's "about" section, she lives in Minneapolis.  I want.  If I lived in Minneapolis, I would totally get that Mpls pennant.  Nix, I always think of you when I see things like that because you have such Minneapolis pride.  Go!

Also, I should stop surfing the nets right now because I'm at work and I actually have some work to do, but I wanted to let y'all know that I found this stuff via pictures posted on this blog:

http://printerpiemaker.blogspot.com/

who lives in my neck of the woods and who I happened to get to say hi to at the Renegade Craft Fair in San Francisco the weekend before Christmas.  As I skim down the rest of her latest post, called "Pretty Things" I see many more pictures I want to click on and explore but I have to get some work done right now!!!  Aaauuugghh!!  The internet is too tempting.  There are too many beautiful things on here, and in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment