Sunday, August 15, 2010

Introduction

Hello.  My name is Erin.  I started this blog because every so often I come across something that I just totally love, and I wish I could either buy it, follow it around, create one for myself, or tell 359 people so I can share the wonderfulness.  My boyfriend has been bugging me to start a blog about every random topic he can think of, and it finally occurred to me that it might actually be a good idea.

My first post is a really simple thing - and now that I think about it, I wish I had gotten the artist's card, but I didn't.  My friend and I came across an art fair in what I think is called Justin Herman Plaza in San Francisco last Saturday (the 7th) - right where Market St turns and becomes Steuart St, near the Ferry Building.  There was a pottery display that was absolutely beautiful.  I'm a sucker for pottery.  I took some pictures, and here are some of his mugs:


If anyone reading this happened to be there as well, and saw this same table, please post who artist was!  I'm waiting to get the rest of the pictures from my friend to see if maybe I got him in any of them.
I wish I could've bought all of these.  I especially love the ones with red in them.  They weren't expensive but I'm unemployed right now, so mugs are just a bit too extravagant at the moment.
 Anyway, welcome to my blog.  I don't know how often I'll be posting since it just depends on what I come across, but I hope you'll stick around.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Holy impatient pants, didn't even give me a chance to send more pictures. It's okay, anyway, no one likes too many pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know where that plaza is! i miss you and hope you are having fun in CA.

    ReplyDelete