Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Salad

Thank god for cell phone cameras, right??  I'm sure there are many blog posts that never would have existed if not for them.  However, I know this is bad quality, but I just wanted to share with you guys!  I was pretty excited about the lunch I had today:


Hmmm, it looks better when it's small like that than it did when I opened it from my email.
Anyway, it's a:
tuna
chickpea
spinach
feta cheese
lemon juice
fat free Italian dressing

salad, in that order.  I felt so inspired!!  This is all just from stuff that was sitting in my fridge.  Well, I can't take total credit.  I saw a classmate eating tuna with chickpeas on Saturday and said, "whoa that looks so interesting!  I never would've thought of that!"  It was the first time she had made it as well, and she  seemed to like it.  I just happened to have some leftover chickpeas in my fridge and could not for the life of me figure out what I wanted to eat for lunch today, and I remembered her snack.  Yay!  I couldn't finish it though.  It actually was quite filling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment